Kamis, 17 Juli 2008

See aLL ThrouGh my eYes...



WeLcoMe , to my New Blog!


This is one of my lil' obsession.This blog is not about me , or my life.But it will be about what happen around me , and around the world and i'll write it as story , after i see it through my eyes.
I can't deny that i was enjoying my life as a reporter. To watch everything , and report everything ...
Now i miss that time SOOOO MUCH!
Now i'm a reporter....again.For my own blog.
I never lost my sense.... to see what happen , to watch what happen , to care and to share.
Hope this blog will be enjoyable,...
Please feel free to leave comment or anything...
Cheers!

1 komentar:

lyda mengatakan...

yampun ..
ka miaaaaaaaaaaaa !

imajinatta tuuwh kereeeeenn banedd !
kocak ,
seru , tp bkin mO ngis juggaa .

pgen deee pnya shabat kaiiak kenzi [tp klo bSa gg ush pke pnykit jntung kaiiak gtuh] hhi *
tar yg ada ,
malah aku.y yg jntungan .hho .

kereeeennn bangeet . kk bhsiL bkin aku kesengsem ma tuuwh noveL .

daaa beSt !

* lavt iuu sooo ..

pngen jd pgarang jugag dee kaiiak kk .
hmmm*

*)

ak uda add fs kk , tar di app iaah..
kLo bSa d bles skalian testi aku .
iia ?

tengs a lot poko.y !!

*))

nice to know youuuu ..